What's new

Cliffs

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
792wc8407.jpg
 
I like this a lot, would love to see a mono version too....
 
wow stunning shot....i love your landscape shots. What set-up do you have?
 
I really like the colors and the composition. I also wonder what rjj^ asked.

the only small thing I noticed is the cliff on the top, it just seems awkward to me....I guess I wish I could see the top of it the whole way or not see the top at all....maybe thats just me


EDIT- Now looking at it more I find that the cliff "position" does work, Incredible shot
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I like the shot myself, but I just don't feel I hit the mark like I wanted to. I don't know if the location is beyond me, too sentimental (shot it with my grandson), messed up my comp, too tired, or some stupid, yet another midlife crisis. Oh well, keep trying I guess.
 
Last edited:
nice pic. I love these a ton! do much post processing?
 
Some I spend a minute or two on, some a couple hours. Depends on what I want.
 
Another wonderful shot. great job!

What is that light by where the first cliff ends? almost looks like a big fire
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom