Photos OK to edit
talk to me.

(1)
bradw-v10.jpg

(2)
Cam-hydra2.jpg

(3)
kelly-chrisifix.jpg

Well, as I was looking I was liking shot number 2, but then I saw the third shot... wow! Great shots! Too bad there are not any mountains here! :)

I also like the 3rd one.

first ones my favorite, third ones nice but the tips of her fingers bother me a bit, they blend into the rock a lil too much.

I really like the warm tones. Rock climbing pics are always my fav for some reason lol

I love the third one! The first just don't look too interesting since you can tell the person isn't very far off the ground. The second the only thing in focus is the hand.
The third is really really good though, I love the angle and the colors, awesome shot!

were you on the "top" of what ever they were climbing, or were you on like a ladder or sumtin propped up against the face?

Awesome shots btw!

Thank you.
and in #1 and #3 i was standing on the ground..
in #2 i was hanging from a static line..rapped in from the anchors and used a few cams as directionals

were you on the "top" of what ever they were climbing, or were you on like a ladder or sumtin propped up against the face?

Awesome shots btw!

I haven't seen any climbing photos before, but they have a feel that leaves me hanging. ron

I haven't seen any climbing photos before, but they have a feel that leaves me hanging. ron

I cant think of anything that i would rather take pictures of than climbing.
Its just so bad ass.

thanks again for the comments..
i've got more pics coming..

i've got more pics coming..

Hurry and post them, i like your climbing shots. I like the first one mostly because i know how difficult that hold would be to latch especially at that angle. I like this set though, post more soon. I actually just got back from climbing myself :)

Hurry and post them, i like your climbing shots. I like the first one mostly because i know how difficult that hold would be to latch especially at that angle. I like this set though, post more soon. I actually just got back from climbing myself :)

where did you go?

oh and that first problem is v10..
the right hand is a really bad crimp and your feet usualy cut when you stick that left hand...
i've got more pics of this problem but they are all just so-so..
im working on a set of photos of a night bocce ball game. they are a nightmare for editing.. once im done with them though i'll go back to some more climbing pics.. i've got a bunch waiting :)

Most reactions

Back