What's new

Close Encounters of the Dongdaemun Kind

Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
2,269
Location
大田, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They just finished this structure. Filled with galleries and sports arenas. I felt like I was on a tour of an alien ship.

First sight
10301202_280584358782883_4695473271813142691_n.jpg


The long good bye before venturing in.
10303175_280584528782866_7457024379266167837_n.jpg


The first corridor
10245299_280584432116209_6014637402046993292_n.jpg


10257850_280584402116212_2711421986275150359_n.jpg


The engineering room
10306262_280584462116206_1360489697852417362_n.jpg


Map of the Galaxy
10325803_280584522116200_1813655085100580526_n.jpg


Escape pod
10259795_280584475449538_1689338257975272775_n.jpg


Entertainment
10273661_280584482116204_6784551978520190959_n.jpg


Security
1395202_280584478782871_4502718077792087670_n.jpg



10277699_280584385449547_1078774891368492182_n.jpg
 
Great shots, but I really love #2; scrolled up thrice to have a second look. And once more before hitting 'post reply' :)
 
Nice shots, I really liked the second with the little boy and girl and the second to last of the girl sitting and you get to see her reflection on the floor, great composition on both!
 
Neat shots. I'm actually going to be doing some research over the summer at Pusan National University. Any tips for someone coming from out of country?
 
im loving the design and architecture in this! so interesting!
 
Really really like #2!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom