What's new

Close up of Perenial in Rain C&C

cenote

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
42
Location
Pottstown PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wasn't sure of what thread to post this one in, but I personally like it. It's not Macro (I don't own one yet :( )
Enjoy and fee free to rip apart :)

$1-IMG_0005.webp
 
I approve of the vignette and the light is beautiful!
 
This is nice. The colors are soothing and the vignette is understated and appropriate (as it should be). DOF is enough to keep important things in focus and shallow enough to keep things interesting.
Not sure it has enough going for it to make it to a portfolio, but it's pleasant enough to engage in the short term.
 
I really like it, overall. Has a sort of deep woods feeling about it. Good DOF, nice and sharp. The crop seems to work well. I like the water droplets, especially the big one in the center of the leaf. I think the vignetting is a tad dark for my taste, but that could just be preference. The only other thing, is that, to me, the composition seems to lack a subject. Granted, the fact that the two leaves are in focus is what would lead me to beleive they were the intended subject, I still feel as though I'm left wanting as my eye wanders about the frame. Im not sure if that could be remedied in this photo, but I wish there was something that was catching my eye.
 
Pretty good - very nice light, as mentioned above. I don't mind the vignette here, and I generally hate them, so no problem there. The biggest negative for me is the large out-of-focus leaf in the lower left. I would try to darken that to make it less obvious.
 
This is nice. The colors are soothing and the vignette is understated and appropriate (as it should be). DOF is enough to keep important things in focus and shallow enough to keep things interesting.
Not sure it has enough going for it to make it to a portfolio, but it's pleasant enough to engage in the short term.

everything said here.

Nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom