LearnMyShot TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 171 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #1 I bought three extension tubes and they are great for doing really close up macro photography. Learn how photograph using extension tubes
I bought three extension tubes and they are great for doing really close up macro photography. Learn how photograph using extension tubes
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2010 #2 Looks like the face of a sliced pepper. I too use extension tubes.
LearnMyShot TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 171 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hi Ron, How long have you been shooting? I'm at it 30 years!
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2010 #4 LearnMyShot said: Hi Ron, How long have you been shooting? I'm at it 30 years! Click to expand... I had a Minolta SLR 50 years ago & got pretty serious about photography but then life got in the way & I have just gotten back into it in the last couple years.
LearnMyShot said: Hi Ron, How long have you been shooting? I'm at it 30 years! Click to expand... I had a Minolta SLR 50 years ago & got pretty serious about photography but then life got in the way & I have just gotten back into it in the last couple years.
robertwsimpson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 2,471 Reaction score 30 Location West Palm Beach, Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2010 #5 very cool. I've been contemplating getting extension tubes as an alternative to the reversing ring that I currently have. Nice work!
very cool. I've been contemplating getting extension tubes as an alternative to the reversing ring that I currently have. Nice work!