you must be getting desperate. I hear ya. I shot a photo of barb wire a month back with the blue sky above it. I thought I had something then I realized I was just hard up.
I was just shooting at max aperture to get some smooth bokeh. This was the one that made least sense so I decided to share this. Other ones were like me shooting a bagel.
Pizza bokeh?? I like the idea of this, but my eyes were drawn to that pinkish blurry blob. I'd think about your vantage point and the angle you're shooting from, and where in the frame you want points of color/light so they're better balanced. If you keep playing with it you might get something that works visually and is interesting to look at.
This was taken outside a restaurant called Sky Asian Bistro at the Philly airport. I was there at 430 am, and all the stores were closed. The restaurant had black walls with pink lights, which is what those pink blobs are.