1981eagle
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 28, 2023
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 140
- Location
- Virgnia, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I’m cleaning out good, fully serviceable gear that I don’t need or don’t use. Please look at the list, and the photo and see if you can use anything. Prices include shipping in the continental USA but for anything below $10.00 I will probably use first class (untracked) mail
(C) - Sensei 67mm-72mm Step-up Ring ($8.00)
(D) - Pro Optic filters 67mm CPL Circular Polarizer and ND2 Neutral Density ($8.00)
(E) - Hama T-Ring fits EOS EF lens mount ($10.00)
(F) - No Name 77mm-72mm Step-down Ring ($7.00)
(G) - No Name 52mm metal lens hood ($8.00)
(H) - Canon RP Strap ($7.50)
Nothing is set in stone, if you want more than one item, I can work with you on the price(s) Payment via PayPal is preferred. If you get multiple items, I’ll ship them together. I will update the list as things sell
(C) - Sensei 67mm-72mm Step-up Ring ($8.00)
(D) - Pro Optic filters 67mm CPL Circular Polarizer and ND2 Neutral Density ($8.00)
(E) - Hama T-Ring fits EOS EF lens mount ($10.00)
(F) - No Name 77mm-72mm Step-down Ring ($7.00)
(G) - No Name 52mm metal lens hood ($8.00)
(H) - Canon RP Strap ($7.50)
Nothing is set in stone, if you want more than one item, I can work with you on the price(s) Payment via PayPal is preferred. If you get multiple items, I’ll ship them together. I will update the list as things sell
Attachments
Last edited: