What's new

Cloudy building

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
771
Reaction score
110
Location
Sherwood, AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this weekend in Little Rock, Ar.
 

Attachments

  • $image-661136190.webp
    $image-661136190.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 100
Nice reflection~while the theme was a little simple,i if you just focused on the cloud, such a view was sort of...normal, I mean. Try to use the reflection to display some scenes out of image~
 
fredricfei said:
Nice reflection~while the theme was a little simple,i if you just focused on the cloud, such a view was sort of...normal, I mean. Try to use the reflection to display some scenes out of image~

Good idea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom