RichardProtium

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2879-Pano.jpg

Nice set, seems strange seeing TV antennas. Love the colors, the grass and sky are very complimentary.

Nice set, seems strange seeing TV antennas. Love the colors, the grass and sky are very complimentary.
I found it strange as well. That is what made me stop. I pass by nine out of ten abandoned houses. Thanks, the red fescue also caught my eye once I got out of the car. I know I pass a dozen good spots every trip, but I can stop everywhere.

No 3 for me. Great lead in lines.
Thanks. I have a shot planned at a local power plant... I just need a sky similar to this one. I came close playing around on a sunny day and got the idea. Someday soon. :)

#2 for me. I like the wider perspective with all that grass leading up to the house.

I worked my way through college installing those things weekends and school breaks.

All nice but #2 for me, I like how the alternations between the browns and greens sort of creates a layered effect.

Don't mean to waylay your Thread so I'll delete this if you wish but your title reminded me of this song from an album I got back in the early 80's. I love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back