What's new

Cloudy days.

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
6
Location
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love to shoot when the sky is over cast grey. The lighting is perfect.





 

Attachments

  • $IMG_6029-L.webp
    $IMG_6029-L.webp
    116.1 KB · Views: 90
I like these.

#2 is my favorite from the first set.

#1 is my favorite from the second set

I like the composition of these 2 shots and enjoy the reflections.
The colors are nice as well.

The other shots feel too far way or seem unfocused with respect to subject.
 
yeah, I think that almost all would benefit from a bit cropping.
#2 I like the most
#3 I would like in bw
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom