Cloudy weekend Eagles

jtee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.machtwomedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cloudy conditions but was surprised on some decent results.

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0321-1.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Awesome shot's Jtee....I envy your set up on the water. I have tried to catch my local Eagles at the lake but the aren't consistent on which one they go to.

Tight shots!

All excellent, but really like #3 a LOT. Sorta like a F-15 over your shoulder. My 300mm won't cut the mustard over the water........Mike

As the others have mentioned, all great shots.
I really love the first shot, in anticipation of what is about to happen, tail feathers and all.

P.S.
I feel sorry for you with the equipment you seem to be forced to use in capturing your prey.;)

Very nice shots. Love the last one!

Thank you I have been trying for this type of shot for sometime......finally happened.

Awesome shot's Jtee....I envy your set up on the water. I have tried to catch my local Eagles at the lake but the aren't consistent on which one they go to.

Tight shots!

Thank you Eric,its an awesome shoot up here maybe 3 or so more weeks depending on the weather before they start scattering.

Cool captures, love the first one, awesome

Thank you very much.

All excellent, but really like #3 a LOT. Sorta like a F-15 over your shoulder. My 300mm won't cut the mustard over the water........Mike

I am not so sure they were quite close yesterday so you could have had some decent opportunities

As the others have mentioned, all great shots.
I really love the first shot, in anticipation of what is about to happen, tail feathers and all.

P.S.
I feel sorry for you with the equipment you seem to be forced to use in capturing your prey.;)

Thank you ........ Actually today I am quite sore in my shoulders and and left arm from all the action the last 3 days in a row at the River standing out in the elements for hours on end and of course handholding. But it is a pain that is well worth it .

Most reactions

Back