What's new

Cloudy...

It looks like night! But I don't think u should have shot the sun, to focus on the clouds and make them more exposed
 
Not much to say, I'm not really a fan. I don't think the clouds are enough to hold attention, and there's not really anything to look at.
 
It looks like night! But I don't think u should have shot the sun, to focus on the clouds and make them more exposed

That was day time... i found the cloud formation, a rare pattern so clicked... yes the sun region is burning !!!

Regards :D
 
Not much to say, I'm not really a fan. I don't think the clouds are enough to hold attention, and there's not really anything to look at.

Agree... that is why i did not post it for a long after it was captured

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom