Coast

tmpadmin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.paterek.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I should try to post more of my photos and let everyone rip me apart a bit since I've been doing that to many of you. I took this one when I was in Portland, OR at the Devil's punch bowl (for anyone who knows). I used a lousy Olympus point and shoot digital so I had some heavy contrast, color, and so on work in PS. You can tell the sharpness is not there, not even in the original (only 2.0 MP). This type of photography is my favorite, only because I find myself taking more landscape photos than anything else.

Coast.jpg

My father-in-law (so I'm sure!) would love to PAINT this one. Could he? I know he can, but may he, would you allow me to print it for him and give it to him as a pattern?

LaFoto said:
My father-in-law (so I'm sure!) would love to PAINT this one. Could he? I know he can, but may he, would you allow me to print it for him and give it to him as a pattern?

It almost has that painted quality already. Sure, that's fine by me. I would have but that's why I have a camera and not paints and brushes - just can't make a straight line if I wanted to.

Most reactions

Back