JonA_CT

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fujk XT-2, 18-55mm
JPG SOOC

6110DCAE-226F-4B81-A8A6-2B381260EB92.jpeg

For me this calls for a biiger crop using the the left edge of the window frame as the left Edge of the image frame. And in that case I would level the table. More illumination of her face would also be nice.

For me this calls for a biiger crop using the the left edge of the window frame as the left Edge of the image frame. And in that case I would level the table. More illumination of her face would also be nice.

Thanks for the feedback. This is the full size, so there isn’t any space to expand the crop unless I make more canvas myself. I definitely see how some more space would be nice, and I should level the table for sure.

I think I have the RAW file to be able to play with the lighting a little bit. The novelty of using JPGs is so alluring though (I posted this minutes after taking the photo).

Interesting image. How would this capture have differed if taken with your Nikon?

I wouldn’t have taken it! She was sitting behind me, and there is no way that a D800 and a standard spoken is sitting innocently on the table the way my X-T2 comparatively disappears. This is new territory for me. That, and the entire room would have known if I released the shutter on the D800.

Most reactions

Back