Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
pict1169editvh1.jpg

pict1168editjj4.jpg

pict1151editiv3.jpg

pict1165editdr7.jpg

pict1148editox8.jpg

Beautiful shots. As Lacey said, the coloring is beautiful. #4 is probably my favorite here. It's so..warm.

the yellow isn't working for me... but that's just IMO.

Thanks! I'm glad some of you enjoyed them. I messed around with these after I saw the movie "One Fine Day" and I was trying to get the warmth I saw in some of those scenes.

Funny backstory- I was taking pictures and my boss saw me and fussed at me. I showed him the 3rd picture and then he started telling me other stuff of which to take pictures.

Lacey Anne, thanks for your opinion. I was trying to draw attention to the shelf. Here's the picture without the photoshop-imposed blur. (or crop, or cloning) I'll fish for some suggestions.

pict1151pz0.jpg

Well, after seeing both, I'm honestly not sure which I like best! This is where you work? I've worked in coffee shops, back when I was young... (Now I've hit the rip, old age of 25 ;) ) I really do like this series.

Yep! It's where I work... This is at my college. It's a great job because I get a free meal plan so I never have to pay for food...doesn't prevent me from making midnight trips to Wendy's, though.

I guess I come to either blurring the foreground or cropping more off the bottom of the picture or both. And, I think I prefer blurring the foreground and leaving it to be what it is from there.

Most reactions

Back