What's new

Cokin filter parts

tom beard

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
175
Reaction score
5
Location
So. Cal mountains east of LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
 I recently ordered a Cokin P series filter holder from B&H. I also need a 67mm adapter ring. They had stock on the holder, but the adapter ring is back ordered. Apparently Cokin is in receivership, and many products are severely back ordered. I asked B&H and called Adorama and they both said "Good Luck" and that parts have been on back order for months. Does anybody know where I might find a 67mm adapter ring, a universal ring, or a different brand that I can substitute? Thanks, Tom Beard
 
Lee Filters also makes rings as well as square filters.

Lee Filters Adaptor Rings are a viable substitute/replacement for the Cokin rings.

I also happen to own a Lee "universal" filter holder that uses a thick piece of automotive innertube rubber band to hold the filter holder in proper position on really BIG lenses, or those that lack filter threads of any kind.
 
You could try some old 'used' camera shops.

Maybe E-bay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom