Cold Coffee

core_17 said:
18? Really?? It's 21 here!
But you have to be 17 to drive here. In some states it's younger isn't? It's funny though. You can't get drunk but you can take control of a big lump of metal which you can drive at 70mph. You can also have kids before you get drunk and before you are allowed to drive.

As for my coffee. I prefer it with milk and sugar, and no coffee. I hate the stuff. I'm a tea man. I used to drink over four cups on a good day. Normally it was more though. I've given it up now. I may have a few cups one day during a month. But that's all.

They think green and black tea helps prevent Alzheimer’s now. It stops the brain from producing certain chemicals. The effects of black tea last for one day and green tea lasts a week. Green tea stops some other chemical that black tea doesn't to.
Apparently having milk with tea takes away all of the good things tea does for you. I heard that before I heard the Alzheimer’s story so don't know if it applies to that to.

jadin said:
Coffee is great.

My local coffee shop has a specialty called a "headlock". It's a pint of guiness with two shots of espresso. Thus the name. Me likey.

I have to try that, I'm all for mixing things with guiness, when I'm at the pub I have either:

an irish car bomb: a pint of guiness with a shot of whiskey and baileys dropped in it.. It has the consistency of old milk but tastes like chocolate milkshake.

or the ultimate turbo shandy: half a pint of guiness and a smirnoff black ice.

Scurra said:
an irish car bomb: a pint of guiness with a shot of whiskey and baileys dropped in it.. It has the consistency of old milk but tastes like chocolate milkshake.

I've had one of these. It goes down like chocolate milk and you get really smashed quickly. I've heard it called a "car crash" in the US. VERY GOOD STUFF!!

:D I totally love coffee, either with or without milk (but prefer black), and I hate tea. :shock:

Most reactions

Back