xMClass TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2010 #1 A few sunset shots I've collected over the years. Hope you enjoy.
G gwenwon TPF Noob! Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #2 I don't know why, but I prefer the last two. Of course, all of them are great pics. Especially the color! I envy you for the color.
I don't know why, but I prefer the last two. Of course, all of them are great pics. Especially the color! I envy you for the color.
Stephen.C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2010 Messages 434 Reaction score 8 Location Boston MA/Columbus OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #3 I really like the last one, such sharpness! Whats your F/stop for the last one?
xMClass TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys! Last one was f/22 with a 24-70L.
V VJS TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location New Brunswick Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #5 These are all fairly good sunsets, but something about the 2nd to last really stands out for me. Great framing, comp and focus on the fencing is the perfect touch. Great job
These are all fairly good sunsets, but something about the 2nd to last really stands out for me. Great framing, comp and focus on the fencing is the perfect touch. Great job
Morpheuss TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2010 Messages 596 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #6 those are very nice
Zhieson TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County Jul 13, 2010 #7 Very nice pictures. I also like the last two the most.