What's new

Collection

very nice, why didnt you take one too the meet-up. you could have rocked Ole Hoop from its foundation.
And those are some great looking guitars.....way better looking then the one i got standing in my room (collecting dust) Besides, i can only play the intro bit of "more then words" I just dont have the time to learn the chords........ah well, maybe someday :)
 
uhm yeah, i kinda think you could..........but you could have rocked the place anyhow. Just jam and say its Arabic rock or something, that probably would have worked :)
 
Nice images and awesome guitars! I wanna play that Paul Reed Smith 'Custom 22' Artist #3 image from the 1st set there! That thing looks soooo smooth and sweet - and EVIL!!! Like it plays tritones just by being in it's presence!
 
BTW, do you have any recordings of yourself playing? I'd love to hear some! Here's me one a $130 yamaha CG200 (gut) and a $15 mic. I stuck in the sound hole (recorded in GarageBand):


Muahahahaaa now you have to post some or I'll look like a total idiot... :D (Hmmm, <wonders silently to self...> )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, do you have any recordings of yourself playing? I'd love to hear some! Here's me one a $130 yamaha CG200 (gut) and a $15 mic. I stuck in the sound hole (recorded in GarageBand):

I'll think about it... (probably for quite a long time...)
 
I hope you do man - and not for too long! ;) Music is an awesome communication form!
 
The missing items and myself...

12. Peavey 'Cropper' Classic



13. Crafter GAB-21ST Acoustic Bass



14. Fender 'Classic Players' Baja Telecaster



15. Ovation '2001' Collectors Edition



16. Warmoth 'LP' ("Braveheart")



17. And me



...and here endeth the collection, for now... :fangs:
 
Amazing collection, I'm getting serious guitar envy here. The shots ain't bad either. ;)
 
beautiful set of guitars u got there mate, nicely photographed, now play us a chord or 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom