What's new

College essay due, but I'd rather be doing this. C&C please

brianyi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm supposed to be writing a paper but I couldnt concentrate with my dog running around and the TV blasting Cash Cab.
staring off into the mystical void
IMG_2402.jpg

I thought this one was cool. highlights the outdoor light rather than the dog. rather underexposed but cool nonetheless
IMG_2399.jpg


IMG_2391.jpg

do i dare look behind me?
IMG_2378.jpg

i'm a diva

This one should be in the fun section, but I'll just put it here.
IMG_2365.jpg

messing around with shutter speed and doing some laser "graffiti"
Looks like I have the polar opposite of a surgeon's hand. haha
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom