What's new

Color adjusting in Elements

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was toying with the elements and color and hue...makes quite a difference. In general do you find using it to enhance the sky or sunset shots is best? And how high should you go before the color becomes too strong? I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I'm attaching two images; one the one shot with no post-processing; the other with some color adjustment. I definitely like the enhanced color a little more...any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul
 

Attachments

  • $Adjusted Minneapolis Shot.webp
    $Adjusted Minneapolis Shot.webp
    241.2 KB · Views: 89
  • $IMG_4060.webp
    $IMG_4060.webp
    199.9 KB · Views: 71
Was toying with the elements and color and hue...makes quite a difference. In general do you find using it to enhance the sky or sunset shots is best? And how high should you go before the color becomes too strong? I guess it's a matter of personal taste.
Yes, it's personal taste...but it's good idea to use a calibrated monitor so that the colors you're seeing on the monitor are true.

Do you have a good book or on-line resource to help you with Elements?
I'm attaching two images; one the one shot with no post-processing; the other with some color adjustment. I definitely like the enhanced color a little more...any suggestions?
The 1st one has a nicer, warmer tone to it. The 2nd image is a little cool for my tastes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom