Color/Work

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken five years ago, near Fashion Institute of Technology (which is mostly grey!). I just got it how I think it should be. Five years ago the face obscured by the netting bothered me; now I think it is an interesting feature. The past is, indeed, another country.

IMG_3648.jpeg

Mate, it really encourages me to keep watching. Comparing the contrast, the symmetry etc.. I don't even care that the guy in yellow helmet face is not detailed or whatnot -- it is not important here... But seriously - stunning. One slight element -- my eye escapes via the top edge of the pole. I believe cropping a bit for a better symmetry might have made it better.. MAYBE.

Mate, it really encourages me to keep watching. Comparing the contrast, the symmetry etc.. I don't even care that the guy in yellow helmet face is not detailed or whatnot -- it is not important here... But seriously - stunning. One slight element -- my eye escapes via the top edge of the pole. I believe cropping a bit for a better symmetry might have made it better.. MAYBE.
Thanks so much! I actually spent some time deciding how to crop for the top of the pole, but I'll revisit it!

Most reactions

Back