carish1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location Wasgington DC Sep 22, 2006 #1
M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 22, 2006 #2 Love it... made me smile. Good title
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Funny ... cool perspective! Did you put your camera on the tripod and HOLD it out there to get this POV!?!?!?
Funny ... cool perspective! Did you put your camera on the tripod and HOLD it out there to get this POV!?!?!?
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2006 #4 Very nice picture, love the POV
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Sep 23, 2006 #5 That's cute! And what a great shot too. I like the orientation of the ducks...I wouldn't have thought of doing it that way, but I like it.
That's cute! And what a great shot too. I like the orientation of the ducks...I wouldn't have thought of doing it that way, but I like it.
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2006 #6 Funny, I like it.