What's new

Coming Home

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
20040106-20040106-IMG_0001.jpg
 
Haha nice, seen many pictures of a wing through a plane window but thats much better done than most. ;)
 
nice mood. mind telling what setting and/or post-processing you used? keep trying the same thing but mine **** up every time because of low light.
where did you fly in from btw?
 
some of its luck, depending on where your seated, and if your flying more north-south then east west. But I just opened up the aperature as much as I could for the light I had which was actually a lot more then I thought it would be. Focused on the wing and thats is.

In processing nothing special, brought out the color and heavy on the blacks.

thanks !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom