What's new

Comments please

adam2008a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first photo post on the photo forum and I would like some comments on my first photo. Thanks!

Lizard.jpg
 
Is this a snake?? I'm not a big fan of this photo, so much out of focus and I wouldn't have cropped out so much of his head, but not bad. Also welcome to the Forum (late). Do not get discouraged if no one comments on some of your photos. I deal with the same thing sometimes. Just keep shooting & posting. Looking forward to some more pics. Take care!
 
i think its cool. The eye probably could have been a tiny bit sharper but i think its pretty close
 
It's a good idea, just not sure I like mostly blurriness in the picture. I like some crisp too :)
 
the depth of field is very shallow.. hence not much is in focus. a bit more DOF would have been better IMHO, but i like it still :). like the blue tones.

seems a tad dark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom