Common sitting in water:| welcomes all

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1740958570_b535a0b9c6_o.jpg
4753755852_5f556abb1e_b.jpg
These are common items near or in water areas.

Nada.

If there is some particular emotional tie to you, I feel for you in the kindest way. Otherwise, no connection for me.

#1) Although I've taken tons of centered horizons as in #1, I usually delete them.

#2) The subject is not all that interesting, but the overexposed remainder is drawing my attention away from the cattails, which BTW, have been amputated.

#3) I can't see the definition between the boardwalk and the background. Oversaturation is not that much of a benefit to the image.

I love them!
But I also like this type of adjustment you did to the photos, I like that look, whatever it is!

1 and 3 are really pretty

I love them!
But I also like this type of adjustment you did to the photos, I like that look, whatever it is!

1 and 3 are really pretty

+1 :thumbup:

Found one more from the series, Luckily for me, it's Leveled horizon. :hug:: All comments welcome
1804372796_3cc8505838_o.jpg

Having the horizon level isn't what Kundalini was referring to. They were referring to the location of the horizon in the photo. It is generally more pleasing to have even the horizon singing to the Rule of Thirds (however, like always, there are exceptions to every rule). For example if you have a really dramatic sky that you want to portray, place the horizon on the lower third of the picture. If you have more of a foreground that you want to call for the attention, place the horizon in the top third.

Overall, I think you have a decent place to take the pictures. Maybe just a little more playing around with angles and composition.

Thanks Mike, the explanation is clearer now.

I will reflect on that....it's good tips.

I like that last one you added but more for the tree as the subject along the road.. power lines are distracting..

I would shot that road with the tree at its side.. i love that the road is beaten as well.. but yeah nice shots.

#1 is cool

#2 seems like the contrast is to high....lower it down a bit.

I like that last one you added but more for the tree as the subject along the road.. power lines are distracting..

I would shot that road with the tree at its side.. i love that the road is beaten as well.. but yeah nice shots.

Very nice shot. But I have to disagree about the power lines being distracting. I actually like them in the shot. It gives it more character, especially with them reflecting off the water like that. If it wasn't for their reflections, then the lines might be slightly distracting. Though every one of us see's things with a different perspective.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back