- Joined
- Sep 2, 2005
- Messages
- 14,457
- Reaction score
- 3,329
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
A buddy of mine said "My wife is driving me nuts... let's go take pictures in Concord."
Not being one to shun a cool idea, not to mention abandoning a grouchy wife, I was out the door in minutes. 
Let me know what you think! Thanks!
== 1 ==
The Old North Bridge. This is essentially where the entire US revolutionary war began. The first major skirmish occurred here.
== 2 ==
The Minuteman statue on the opposite side of the bridge, where our "troops" first held their ground.
== 3 ==
The baptist church near the Milldam in the center of Concord. I'm sure it has some fascinating history, but I don't know it off the top of my head.
Not being one to shun a cool idea, not to mention abandoning a grouchy wife, I was out the door in minutes. Let me know what you think! Thanks!
== 1 ==
The Old North Bridge. This is essentially where the entire US revolutionary war began. The first major skirmish occurred here.
== 2 ==
The Minuteman statue on the opposite side of the bridge, where our "troops" first held their ground.
== 3 ==
The baptist church near the Milldam in the center of Concord. I'm sure it has some fascinating history, but I don't know it off the top of my head.