LWW1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Sep 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 And of course "LITTLE BUD". LWW
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2005 #17 WOW! Nothing else to say, but,... WOOOOW!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #18 <drooooooooooooooooool> All those old brits!!!! No Triumphs though! What's with that?! I would have expected to see at least a TR3, MAYBE a TR2. Nice cars. man... I miss my Triumph... <goes off and browses ebay looking for old brits>
<drooooooooooooooooool> All those old brits!!!! No Triumphs though! What's with that?! I would have expected to see at least a TR3, MAYBE a TR2. Nice cars. man... I miss my Triumph... <goes off and browses ebay looking for old brits>
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 18, 2005 #19 LWW, since this thread containg a gazillion images, i edited your title. incredible cars!
LWW1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Sep 19, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 No problem. I meant to do that and forgot. LWW