What's new

Confederation Bridge

theheater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
405201914_f74d2c3556.jpg
 
An interesting image, combining blue and red complementing colours.

To me it appears not well balanced though.without the car it would be ok the way it is cropped now. But the car is too heavy (huge area) to occupy half of the image, whereas the other half is occupied by the fragile bridge. just IMHO of course. I would not remove the car, but give it maybe less space.

Unfortunately the image is rather small ... I think if it was displayed here at twice the size it would greatly benefit.
 
I agree with Alex B, nice shot, but needs less of the van showing!
 
The red is distracting for sure... but being a 3 timer on that bridge it was nice to see again... every time its been on a motorcycle though... =)
 
I'm new to photography and trying to play with my settings. I'm going to PEI on the weekend and hoping to get a shot of the bridge. Do you mind sharing what setting you used for your shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom