Scatterbrained Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 2,184 Reaction score 1,083 Location Yucca Valley, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 11, 2014 #1 Contemplating the Fall by tltichy, on Flickr
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2014 #2 God, it's just barely spring. Give us a break. Really nice photo though!
P pjaye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 2,906 Reaction score 1,469 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2014 #3 Not what I was expecting. I was thinking fall the season too. Very cool picture.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2014 #4 Love it! Its not what I was expecting either; I thought I'd find someone perched on the edge of a cliff or perhaps a baby bird peeking out of the nest box for the first time. This was a nice surprise. Clever image, nicely done.
Love it! Its not what I was expecting either; I thought I'd find someone perched on the edge of a cliff or perhaps a baby bird peeking out of the nest box for the first time. This was a nice surprise. Clever image, nicely done.
Sicboi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 292 Reaction score 33 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2014 Banned #5 Who is that man?
Sicboi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2014 Messages 292 Reaction score 33 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2014 Banned #6 Lots of thoughts in there!