What's new

Control Structure Fire

WCThomas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
15
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As a member of the Fire Service, I have grown a passion for this type of photography.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2024655484.webp
    $image-2024655484.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 97
  • $image-697871929.webp
    $image-697871929.webp
    89.1 KB · Views: 112
  • $image-2277478452.webp
    $image-2277478452.webp
    130.4 KB · Views: 99
  • $image-1590967682.webp
    $image-1590967682.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 85
Nice set. Did you get any pictures of the firefighters working or others at the scene?
 
I do, but I need to find time and get them uploaded. I thought I had them on my computer, but it looks I have them on my external hard drive. I have a folder of other scenes which I can upload as well!
 
I have friends in the Felton area. They suffered a house fire a while back. Last name was Walton. No injuries, but they lost 2 cats and some valuable property.

Love fire service shots. The hose shot is really good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom