What's new

Convergence

This is nice, classic landscape. Very interesting erosion of this mound. Maybe people help to with it, it looks like very popular spot; lots of footprints. Or it just looks like footprints ?
 
Nice shot, I keep looking at it like its going to change or something. I feel it's very well composed and well executed overall. Bravo!
 
timor said:
This is nice, classic landscape. Very interesting erosion of this mound. Maybe people help to with it, it looks like very popular spot; lots of footprints. Or it just looks like footprints ?

Thanks! Yep, those are footprints.

thetrue said:
Nice shot, I keep looking at it like its going to change or something. I feel it's very well composed and well executed overall. Bravo!

Thanks thetrue!
 
A tad dark but otherwise I love the shot. It's almost what you would call an action shot of landscape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom