Cooked '56...

Steve5D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like the "over-cooked" look, so I did that with this '56 Chevy (pretty sure it's a '56, anyway). There are a bunch of things I could do differently with it, but I still like the way it turned out. The guy who bought a print of it liked it, too!

7464890116_39b8453755_c.jpg

This is one of the best examples of heavy processing that I've seen. I usually dislike heavy processing - a lot. But, this is splendid. It almost looks like a model car; actually, I first mistook it for a tilt-shift image. The red car in the background is the only drawback, but there's nothing to be done about that. Great work.

Fake blur is distracting and kills it for me.

This is one of the best examples of heavy processing that I've seen. I usually dislike heavy processing - a lot. But, this is splendid. It almost looks like a model car; actually, I first mistook it for a tilt-shift image. The red car in the background is the only drawback, but there's nothing to be done about that. Great work.

Thankis.

Like I said, there are a lot of things I could've done differently. I was just goofin' with this one.

Thanks for the comments everyone...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back