What's new

Cool chopper.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
605087653_GpHFj-L.jpg

2
605087443_pHjte-L.jpg

3
605087611_r2BhP-L.jpg
 
chopper=weak sauce

Cool photos though
 
(If you're asking for C&C)
I love the first two pictures, especially the first one, but i don't really understand the third one, maybe i'm missing something but i dont see any advantage to having the car in the background. I believe its distracting. A cool backdrop with the motorcycle and guy in the #3 would be the bomb.
 
chopper=weak sauce

Cool photos though

Glad you like the pics....don't understand the chopper comment, except that perhaps you're a 'crotch rocket' fan :lol:

(If you're asking for C&C)
I love the first two pictures, especially the first one, but i don't really understand the third one, maybe i'm missing something but i dont see any advantage to having the car in the background. I believe its distracting. A cool backdrop with the motorcycle and guy in the #3 would be the bomb.

Thanks for your comments....the guy who owns the bike loved the shot, also the magazine I shot this for really liked it. But then, they knew about the relationship between the car and the bike....it's his dad's hotrod and the shot is a subtle reference to 'father & son'.
 
I think the blue sign in #1 is a little distracting. Sweet bike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom