Reaction score
it's weird - only the area you focus on stops

36933390-L.jpg

36933394-L.gif

36933396-L.jpg

s

You are freakin me out.....

and now I have spiders crawling all over my body......ahhhhh

I hate you Jon. I really do. My head now feels like it's been hit with a hammer and I want to throw up. :puke:

Cool, but... :puke:

:lol:

*my eyes, my eyes*

Cool though :thumbsup:

It's actually just a clever trick.
If you look closely you will see that the 'shapes' are in fact trained cockroaches.
They watch to see if you are looking directly at them - if you are not they move slightly.
It's all a plot by 'roaches. Make us think we're nuts so they have an easier time of taking over the world...

Hertz van Rental said:
It's actually just a clever trick.
If you look closely you will see that the 'shapes' are in fact trained cockroaches.
They watch to see if you are looking directly at them - if you are not they move slightly.
It's all a plot by 'roaches. Make us think we're nuts so they have an easier time of taking over the world...

They can servive nuclear bombs, why not just fire a load of bombs to destroy all the humans?

Artemis said:
They can servive nuclear bombs, why not just fire a load of bombs to destroy all the humans?
They are evil... they like to take their time and make us think we're in control... ;)

Just love illusions !!!

Steve :thumbup:

If you stare at the first one with your eyes as wide open as you get them, does the whole thing stop for you? Just curious....not saying that I'm some sort of whacko that it stopped for :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back