What's new

Cool street in my town

faux toe graph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
DSC_0024_3.jpg

2.
DSC_0017_2-1.jpg

3.
DSC_0008-1.jpg



Thanks for looking
 
hmmm, very halloween-ish :fangs:
 
Haha, I guess so. Hope I didn't scare you.
 
bit of a green cast in the second...I'm not sure what's goin on in the first, but the white balance is a tad off.

All around though, great pictures.
 
i like the creepy feeling of the first
 
Actually the first I switched to sepia and faded the color a little. I think I messed with the color too much on the second. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom