What's new

Cordóba, Spain

Next time try to number the photos, so that we don't have to count when we are reffering to a specific shot...

I like:
-Number 2, but since I am not an HDR fan it's a bit overedited for my taste
-Number 3 is a beautiful shot, maybe try to fill some light into the water (left bottom corner) - it might help to make the shot more balanced and it would reveal beautiful details of the silk water (just a grad filter in LR with exposure for 1 stop up should do the trick ;))
-Number 4 is nicely exposed, beautiful lines - I like it =)
 
Primoz said:
Next time try to number the photos, so that we don't have to count when we are reffering to a specific shot...

I like:
-Number 2, but since I am not an HDR fan it's a bit overedited for my taste
-Number 3 is a beautiful shot, maybe try to fill some light into the water (left bottom corner) - it might help to make the shot more balanced and it would reveal beautiful details of the silk water (just a grad filter in LR with exposure for 1 stop up should do the trick ;))
-Number 4 is nicely exposed, beautiful lines - I like it =)

Thanks for your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom