Corkscrew Swamp 2007 on Film

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Corkscrew Swamp is an Audubon park near Naples on the west coast of Florida. Shot these on Wednesday (12/19) used Rollei Scan Film CN400 Pro (Agfa-Gevaert aerial film) the body and lenses where a Canon Eos-1, Sigma 28-70 f2.8 or Canon 70-200 F4 L. This is film is very grainy and can be a tad soft! Also the colors are somewhat saturated this is likely a mix of the film, polarizer and scan setting. Also shot digital may post them later.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

I like them ALL, Jeff, and I do like the feeling of digitalised FILM they give me. Other than that, I just LOVE swamps and would wish I could walk through that particular one myself one day (!), and it is nice to see flowers in bloom in December. Not a sight you would get where I am!

Not easy to name a favourite one, I guess it might be 3, though I also like the "looking up"-photos and the walkway which shows how you can get through the swamp. But I also like the bromelias, we don't have those anywhere, ever, at all.

Very nice work. This is a fine film, but the grain is almost insane. I would love to see this film shot in a more urban, city atmosphere. I think the grain would help there. You did a very nice job, Jeff, you got some great shots, some of which, the grain is fitting. You have a fine eye for the nature such.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Corinna and Dylan for looking and committing

I like them ALL, Jeff, and I do like the feeling of digitalised FILM they give me. Other than that, I just LOVE swamps and would wish I could walk through that particular one myself one day (!), and it is nice to see flowers in bloom in December. Not a sight you would get where I am!---Not easy to name a favourite one, I guess it might be 3, though I also like the "looking up"-photos and the walkway which shows how you can get through the swamp. But I also like the bromelias, we don't have those anywhere, ever, at all.

I only saw three or four of those flowers blooming, it was the first one I can across and luckily it end up be in the best shape, I’m terrible with flower names not sure what it is, also I had shorts on all day on Christmas

Very nice work. This is a fine film, but the grain is almost insane. I would love to see this film shot in a more urban, city atmosphere. I think the grain would help there. You did a very nice job, Jeff, you got some great shots, some of which, the grain is fitting. You have a fine eye for the nature such.---Keep up the good work.

Yell the grain is “almost insane”, Agfa had a few older films with this type of course grain, defiantly a niche market film, I may try some urban city atmosphere, but my downtown ain’t very urban, “fine eye” no one has said that before thanks

Most reactions

Back