jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #1 Thanks for looking.
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #2 Oh man, my mouth is watering... and I feel a sudden need for dental floss Nice colors!
ShotwellPhotography TPF Noob! Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Location Fountain Hills, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #3 I'm ready! Where's the butter??
camz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 1,878 Reaction score 285 Location Bay Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #4 I think with this type of shot, the light fall-off on the edges could do without.
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 17, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks everyone.
A Akabara TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Dec 17, 2009 #6 Nice colors! It looks good. I'm hungry now )