What's new

corner store

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
went to soft didn't I..
 
Is this another of your recreations? If so, I'd like to see the original you're trying to recreate. Without that context, it feels a bit like a snapshot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Is this another of your recreations? If so, I'd like to see the original you're trying to recreate. Without that context, it feels a bit like a snapshot.

sure. if you think it sucks it sucks. well it does suck. But it is keeping me entertained. This is why I shouldn't post process. I do enjoy trying to make photos look old just haven't quite pulled it off...
you can edit it too if you like. cheap entertainment. this is sooc. This isn't on a original but I wouldn't mind having one. just practice.

View attachment 74351
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom