Corning Museum of Glass C & C (Warning: LOTS)

Dionysus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
THese are my favorites from today..I know there are lots, so you dont have to C & C, but i thought i'd share them.

cmg35.jpg

cmg36.jpg

cmg5.jpg

cmg6.jpg

cmg4.jpg

cmg10.jpg

cmg1.jpg

cmg13.jpg

cmg14.jpg

cmg2.jpg

cmg24.jpg

cmg25.jpg

cmg30.jpg

haha 49 views and no comments..are they REALLY that bad?

They aren't bad; just some interesting and some aren't. That all depends on whose viewing them. As a whole, they are general decent exposure and decent compose photos. I liked the colored, hanging knives and the dart board; or whatever that thing is. The others just don't do much for me. Just ask yourself, how often would you look at each particular photo in the future? No offense, just kinda boring subjects dude.

no problem, everybody has their own tastes and what the find exciting or appealing

no problem, everybody has their own tastes and what the find exciting or appealing

I wonder why I post pics here, too. Then one lone soul pops in, out of 100+, and says they like them. Meh *shrug*

Over all they seem like snap shots, although I can appreciate how tough dark interiors can be to shoot. Kudos on that.

It's typically best to post no more than a couple pictures per thread, ideally one per. People tend to shy away from threads with lots of pics because it's hard to comment on bodies of work, particularly when they are so varied. The one exception to this might be themes.

In a situation like yours I think people look more to view and appreciate than to comment. For example, I looked because I know the Corning museum is a really neat subject and was curious to see what you got. I thought some of the images had some artistic potential, some not, many needed work, but really I was looking and going "Oh neat, look at that!" :)

If you are looking for deeper critique, I would suggest picking your favorite and posting that individually and asking for comments on that.

ya i put c&c on it, but i really just wanted to share some of them more than anything, because i felt i got some cool shots. Some were just "meh/alright" i know, but some i was happy that i got the abstract feel that i was going for come through in the final product.

I probably shouldnt have put c&c, as i know there were way too many pics, but hey, its past now LOL

It looks to me like your eye picks up a lot on 'line', and this is the main point of interest in several of these. To create something more interesting, try to remember other aspects such as 'shape', 'colour', 'pattern', 'form' etc.

^^^ that's pretty close to Binghamton, yes? My mom grew up there and my Aunt and Cousins still live there. My grandpa used to own an Aarco station somewhere out there.

ya newfield is about an hour from binghamton. what a coincidence.

Most reactions

Back