Could this go thru for a photo 50x70 cm ??

Dandy-Warhol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quarry.mediaobjects.co.uk
Just been fooling around with Photoshop a little cuz I need to deliver 2 photos size 50x70.

Does this look ok?

leftsideframe%20copy2.jpg

The copyright thingy at the right bottom will be removed though and the photo will get a hand signing.

Tell me your thoughts

I don't mind if you don't like it as long as you give me tips and tricks to make it better.

*final note = this is my personal scan, the original film will be scanned at a higher resolution. This is just a test photo.

I like the photo but the contrast is way too low. Perhaps you are editing this on a computer with a dark monitor. I would increase the contrast using a simple S curve in photoshop.

What I do is create an adjustment layer.

AdjustmentLayer.gif

choose curves

this is where you will make an s shape to bring up the contrast. The diagnal line is what you will be adjusting. I wish I had a screenshot, but if you play around with that curve you can see exactly the effect it has.

Oh yeah; much better! Nice correction.
The mix of direct sun and shade doesn't usually work well with subjects. That and the background is a bit distracting for me. Having the trees reflected in the side of the car is a cool way to show it's form. I like that. The top half of the car is rather dark because of the canopy, though.

Unfortunately I couldn't finish this shoot cuz of bad weather that moved in, otherwise I would've had more photos to choose from.

The BMW dealer gave me this car for 3 hours, it started to rain after an hour and a half :roll:

Cuz of that I ended up with only 10 photos that I was happy about.

I see you haven't lost your touch when it comes to car pics!

just so u know u might wanna update ur border template were in 2004 now!... just a thought

Most reactions

Back