Couple from me! 10 Months Old.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had TONS of grain issues (800 on a d70... theres a reason I'm making the switch to Canon...) but managed to get some decent shots. The cheeks look blown? Its the style of processing, they weren't in the originals. Just my style here :) CC more than welcome but if it's about one of the two above things, I already know. Anything else is fair game!

Settings: 800, f/1.8, 1/160

five.jpg

four.jpg

three.jpg

two.jpg

one.jpg

Oh my what a Gerber baby! :biggrin: Wonderful shots!

This are adorable! What was your processing on these. I just love ALL of them. What a cute little boy too.

I would love to learn how you processed these. They look great! I especially love the last one. Those eyes and the expression just make me want to melt!

As usual I'm jealous! :lmao:

Thanks so much everyone :) The processing took awhile, probably about 30 minutes per photograph (although I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my PS work usually).

I did the conversions by starting with a gradient map to make them b/w, adding contrast, going in and adjusting in curves a few times (mild s curves), using color balance to give them a VERY slight chocolate tone (adding a little yellow and a little red). Then I actually went through and literally dodged the face- really wanted that smooth tiny bit blown look. I did some slight silhouetting, sharpened the eyes a little, blurred some of the grain in the shadows, and added borders. Not too complicated right? ;) I'm working on doing my own conversions instead of using actions and so far it's been time consuming, but very helpful!

Thanks so much to everyone who commented.

precious moments
good post processing

Thanks so much nomade, schumionbike, and danalec99!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back