What's new

Couple of touristy photos. C&C Please :-)

LagunaLab

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These photos are probably not the greatest from a artistic perspective, but I love the light and the crystal clear sky I had today:

Heading to Mitchell's Caverns:
DSC_1006.jpg


Historic Route 66:
DSC_1028.jpg


Gas station on Route 66:
DSC_1033.jpg


Courtesy of "National Chloride Company":
DSC_1034.jpg


A (not entirely) random Hummer H3:
DSC_1036.jpg
 
I love the vanishing points in the first two photos. Good work :)
 
I like #2 best. #4 is neat with it's reflective symmetry. I don't like the lens flare in this one though. On the last one, I like the composition, but wished the background was a little more in focus or blurred out. The sky was clear, but the colors seem a little muted to me. Probably not the best time of day to shoot photos but hey, what can you do right? Nice job taking advantage of the opportunity.
 
:)

My favorite is by far #2.

Its weird and cool: The desert is SO quiet when you get away from the freeway. I wish I could have recorded the TOTAL silence (yes, it sounds weird I know, LOL)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom