Couple shots from the last few weeks.

RunJZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have been spending some time over the last few weekends trying to run down a few whitetail and elk photos. All shot with the new Sigma 150-600

1. I spent a lot of time with this buck. He was tough to keep tabs on.

2. Another shot of the same buck.

3. Up close and personal with a Bull Elk.

4. Another tight shot of the same elk.

5. and I couldn't pass up a Prairie Dog town!

Wow.. those two guys in that last pic look really dangerous. Lol

Nice set, like the first one the most as far as the elk are concerned, but gotta give my fav to the p-dogs. Such cute little guys.

Very nice shots- large and small!

Great shots. Very pleasing light!

Lol. Those dang prairie dogs can be a handful! Easy to find and it seems like it would be a cake walk to get pictures. Ha! They will test a guy's patience.

Beautiful shots. I especially love #1.

Very nice! If you got some I would love to see more of that elk. I agree with Barb about the 1st, but would like to see just a bit more room at the top.

Very nice! If you got some I would love to see more of that elk. I agree with Barb about the 1st, but would like to see just a bit more room at the top.

That specific shot is actually at 100% crop. I didn't alter it at all in the way of cropping. I really like that specific shot and am normal on the fence about cropping out parts of an animal like the antlers. I was going for something a little different with this set. I am not saying that I prefer it, or that they are perfect by any stretch. Just that I really liked this crop because I didn't want the focus to lie on its antlers. Give e a second get a few other shots of this bull. I shot this bull one evening and then was lucky enough to find him the next morning as well.

They all really pop, great work! I really enjoyed looking at them. Makes me want to clean my guns.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Few more shots of the same elk. A few of them are just busy with distractions in the background.

That specific shot is actually at 100% crop. I didn't alter it at all in the way of cropping. I really like that specific shot and am normal on the fence about cropping out parts of an animal like the antlers. I was going for something a little different with this set. I am not saying that I prefer it, or that they are perfect by any stretch. Just that I really liked this crop because I didn't want the focus to lie on its antlers. Give e a second get a few other shots of this bull. I shot this bull one evening and then was lucky enough to find him the next morning as well.
Don't get me wrong I like the elk shots just fine. I just thought if you had some, I'd like to see the whole critter.
Guess I could have been a bit more patient.

That specific shot is actually at 100% crop. I didn't alter it at all in the way of cropping. I really like that specific shot and am normal on the fence about cropping out parts of an animal like the antlers. I was going for something a little different with this set. I am not saying that I prefer it, or that they are perfect by any stretch. Just that I really liked this crop because I didn't want the focus to lie on its antlers. Give e a second get a few other shots of this bull. I shot this bull one evening and then was lucky enough to find him the next morning as well
Don't get me wrong I like the elk shots just fine. I just thought if you had some, I'd like to see the whole critter.
Guess I could have been a bit more patient.
It's all good. I apologize as my response probably came across slightly brazen. ;-)

Them are some big boys

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back