Cows riding motorbikes!!!!!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

OK -- it is generally recommended that you put the object of interest in view of the observer. By hiding the cow in the bushes behind the foxes, it makes it difficult to appreciate the subject. :lmao:

Beautiful images! I really like the yawn!

Number 5 for me! :)
love the expressions on both!

Most excellent photos! Love the one with the pink elephant riding the tiny moped around the inside of a Cheerio!

Seriously though, wonderful captures!

Derrick

Most excellent photos! Love the one with the pink elephant riding the tiny moped around the inside of a Cheerio!

Derrick

Nah ... that one was overexposed ...

cheers everyone

... where are the cows eh?

;)

A marvelous set - i have only seen a single fox in my life and that one was road kill so let me just say that these give a much more accurate view.

... where are the cows eh?

;)

A marvelous set - i have only seen a single fox in my life and that one was road kill so let me just say that these give a much more accurate view.

I've seen a few....when I went out to take an abstract orb picture a month or so ago there was one sitting right where I was planning on setting up my tripod :lmao:

I don't know what is worse; That he named the thread "Cows riding motorbikes!!!!! ", Or that I clicked on the link actually expecting to see some cows riding motorbikes...:er:

You know, they do have those bears that ride unicycles...;)

Love the yawn! Keep 'em coming!

Wow, what a sweet series! Wonderful shots of the foxes. 1, 2 and 4 are my faves, but it was tough to narrow it down. I really love your fox shots, LP

Most reactions

Back