Cracks in the Sky

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I find this picture to be cool, I took it today... not intending to like it... I was just walking and pointed it to the sky.

Now it reminds me of cracks in the sky.. Or like veins running through the sky.

What do you think?

20080313-DSC_0642.jpg

Yes, I like it, too. Thought the view up has been put into a photo often, I still find it is one we don't normally get (we don't so often look straight up, do we? Straight ahead of us is the more "normal" way to look, isn't it?) - so what we see and what it looks like is always different. And with a wonderful sky like this one, and the trees still being all bare and skeleton-like, it is a nice view! :D

nice blue sky!!

Yes, I like it, too. Thought the view up has been put into a photo often, I still find it is one we don't normally get (we don't so often look straight up, do we? Straight ahead of us is the more "normal" way to look, isn't it?) - so what we see and what it looks like is always different. And with a wonderful sky like this one, and the trees still being all bare and skeleton-like, it is a nice view! :D

I kinda wish the pine tree wasn't in it up in the top right hand corner. But hey.. I'm not complaining... I didn't intend for any good to come from the shot.. haha

Don't take no responses as people not liking it, some just enjoy and go on. Blue is great, good photo.

I like the idea, but I think the trees need to be flatter, completly black. There's still some detail in them.

I like this shot, when i first read the post i thought it said "crack in the sky" and i was really confused/intrigued to find out what that was all about, then i read it the right way. I agree with you that it would be better if the pine tree wasn't in the top right corner, but even still i like this picture, it makes my eyes wander to try and figure out what I am looking at!

Very nice! I I like the way it looks like the trees meet in the middle.

I like that the clouds pretty much they are where the branches are... as though the clouds were the leaves of the trees. :)

I like that the clouds pretty much they are where the branches are... as though the clouds were the leaves of the trees. :)

Hah, I hadn't noticed that... But i see what you are saying about the clouds.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Most reactions

Back