GnipGnop TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 233 Reaction score 59 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 #2 Beautiful indeed; The caption should have been Red and Green since in the second image focus is on the green moss; yellow is scanty and OOF
Beautiful indeed; The caption should have been Red and Green since in the second image focus is on the green moss; yellow is scanty and OOF
Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 10, 2012 #3 I really number one but I think you should crop out the space on the left of the trunk where you can see the water, it's a bit distracting. I'm not fond of the out of focus background
I really number one but I think you should crop out the space on the left of the trunk where you can see the water, it's a bit distracting. I'm not fond of the out of focus background