B blessedLens TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2007 #1 Taken with my new Nikkor 50mm f/1.4
P pilau TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2007 #2 I like this one a lot. Very well done!
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2007 #3 You can't tell what it is just by looking (had to re-read the title)...and I love that. Very intriguing. I could stare at it for a while. Nicely done.
You can't tell what it is just by looking (had to re-read the title)...and I love that. Very intriguing. I could stare at it for a while. Nicely done.
B blessedLens TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you both.
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2007 #5 I like it. It's very interesting (in a good way... I know how that word can be LOL) :thumbsup: