What's new

Creature of the SNOWPOCALYPSE

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A monster late March Snowpocalypse attacked St. Louis yesterday -- record 12 & 1/2 inches. When I was a child I never understood that the planet was trying to exterminate the human species with weather, but the local TV weather storm team has set me straight. It was 3 degrees above freezing yesterday when it hit and today it was 6 degrees above freezing so it's melting fast. Still when I walked to the grocery store the bread shelves had been picked clean.

Joe

snowcreature.jpg


Homage to Calvin.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom